4 pointers to help you build consistency:
Give your run a purpose:
- Before you can build consistent running you need a purpose.
Weightloss, the challenge, running for a charity
whatever that goal is – make it personal.
Make a plan:
- Make a plan that starts small and builds over time.
- Decide what time you are going to do in your run. Stick to it. Look at your week on a Sunday night and fit your runs in so that they are immovable.
- Personal – don’t let yourself down
- Others – tell people your goal, use online communities like starva.
- Financial – if you’ve made financial commitment you won’t want to throw that away.
Track your progress:
- You’ll then be amazed/ proud of how much you have achieved each week and each month.